Sunday, June 18, 2006

Dilemma

Do I wake up at 2:00am to watch Brazil vs. Australia? Something tells me I should, reasoning tells me that sleep will do me more good than a late night/early morning...

If Brazil wins, what are the Australian papers going to write about fron now on? Days before the match, even the more serious papers (except the AFR) started to dedicate spreads on 'the miracle' - that's right actually, because this is exactly what it will take.

However, if the native team was to win, this would be the most significant moment, as well as only chance, in the shaping of football in Australia. So for that reason alone, go Kewell, go Aloisi, go the Roos!

2 comments:

Moshe Reuveni said...

I got up and I thought it was well worth it. Did you?

Kell said...

So you didn't like the car game, eh? Occasionally, I post other games - that come with varying mixed reviews. I myself thought it was bad that once you crash the third car - you have to park the first car again. Hated that.

In "football" news (I call it soccer over here - but respect Aussie/European nomenclature - I watched some Italy/USA... If that game didn't create some fans, than the pantsless Dutchies surely should have!